Granby Gård offers a unique meeting rooms plus rooms for group work in a historical setting.
The meeting room is spacious with a high ceiling, good lighting, hydronic underfloor heating and good akustik.
The layout and number of
- Theatre Setup: about 60-70 people.
- Class layout and Horseshoe: about 40-45 people.
- Projector and screen.
- Wireless Internet connection.
- Audio system with microphone.
- Built-in speaker system on the ceiling.
- Flip Chart.
- We chartrer hot and cold food from local food producers with a good selection of “homemade” food, see Selbumat: www.selbumat.no
Marienborg and guest accommodation: www.selbunett.no/marienborg
Granby Gård is an alcohol-free zone, which offers a “tailor made” historic “aperitif” over varied themes: utvandrerhistoriske
- Emigration from Norway-Selbu to America
- The grandfather Christian p. Garberg their fotespor in America from 1891 to 1909.
- Gold mining in the Klondike in the Yukon, Canada.
- Gold digging in Nome in Alaska
- Sons of Norway and their roots in Selbu.
- Belle Gunnes.
Get in touch and ask for quotes on day and evening meetings.
For meetings with hotel we collaborate with the Hamlet’s historic hotel, the Selbu lake Hotel and guest, see www.selbusjoenhotell.no
Up until 1912 Granby Gård-seat Bell farm which today is Selbusjøen Hotell & gjestegård.
Today we collaborate on new product in a new time.